Authoritarianism begins at home ...
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Shocking Discovery About Jesuswww.huffingtonpost.comA discovery by a Harvard researcher may shed light on a controversial aspect of the life of Jesus Christ. Harvard Divinity School professor Karen L. King says she has found an ancient papyrus fragment from the fourth century that, when translated, appears to indicate that Jesus was married.
- I wonder if I can get this guy's work at Amazon Dot Calm? ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextus_Julius_AfricanusSextus Julius Africanus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.orgSextus Julius Africanus(c.160 – c.240) was aChristiantraveller andhistorianof the late 2nd and early 3rd century AD. He is important chiefly because of his influence onEusebius, on all the later writers of Church history among the Fathers, and on the whole Greek school of chroniclers.
- This is song is big in China, but damn if I get a dime of royalties!
- Where were you when "rare" became the new "normal"?
- Buddy Roemer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.orgCharles Elson "Buddy" Roemer, III (born October 4, 1943), is an American politician who was a candidate for the presidential nominations of the Republican Party and the Reform Party, respectively, in 2012. He withdrew. He was seeking the 2012 Americans Elect presidential nomination until that ...
- After watching the GOP convention this week, I have determined there must be two kinds of people in the world. The first is the "normal" person who demands stability and would actually prefer things to be the way they used to be. They believe themselves to be responsible and can afford to buy romance novels. That type of person doesn't blink while watching commercials on television. The second is the liberal, poetic type, who won't ever be, quote, "fooled again." When the commercials come on TV, they become physically and emotionally ill and are inclined to start screaming about scary things, bad dreams they are about to have, stuff like that.
- How sweet.
Earlier in 2012
- Look, this is how it all went down, in pictures, and then, from my point view, in this here book, see ... as we all watch the hurricane news, or, sleep with the lions, tonight ...
- Where a great number of the posts destroy the box ...
- Winner of the Supporter of Mythville Blog of the Year award! Thank you!
- I recommend this because they are right ... having ideas that matter, matter ...Help Support Boston Reviewmyemail.constantcontact.comWe all need to do our part to undo the damage. Our job as a magazine starts with resisting the temptations to hysteria and smear tactics that sell copies but destroy democracy's promise. More fundamentally, we need to remain true to our mission: to publish reasonable, fact-based public debate about ...
- ... "My mom was a victim of the economic crash created by banksters and other financial big-wigs playing their rich people's games. I passionately believe she'd still be alive if her job hadn't been eliminated. I passionately believe my mother would still be alive if, three days later, she hadn't been evicted by her realtor landlady who was undergoing her own house foreclosure so that she (suffering landlady) could live there instead. Those who pushed the economy into free fall killed my mom as surely as if they'd put a gun to her head. Oh yeah, this time it's personal."
~ Jaimie Ondrea Dunn ... http://
- "Thanks everyone for your kind, completely accurate recommendations ... And now may I invite you to the University of Me?"
~ Douglas McDaniel, publisher, Mythville MetaMedia
... News from the U of Me ... http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Me/147900878634224?ref=ts&sk=wall
- To those on the streets, and to those behind walls, there is common ground. Not in hate, but in hope. Yet, we are told only God can solve our challenges. But if this is so, it's also true that such a being set those challenges before us. Whatever we believe, the fact is, in observance of creation, we find our salvation. In coming to understand and appreciate the mysteries of creation, we need only to find better ways to mimic the eternal engines of birth and death, with the cyclical motions of nature, and, love ..
- To those on the streets, and to those behind walls, there is common ground. Not in hate, but in hope. Yet, we are told only God can solve our challenges. But if this is so, it's also true that such a being set those challenges before us. Wh...To those on the streets, and to those behind walls, there is common ground. Not in hate, but in hope. Yet, we are told only God can solve our challenges. But if this is so, it's also true that such a being set those challenges before us. Wh...